Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I make friendship bracelets with letters/names?

I love making friendship bracelets, but I'm trying to figure out how to make bracelets that have letters incorporated into the pattern. I've been searching on the internet, but haven't had much luck. Any help?How can I make friendship bracelets with letters/names?
Go to a local crafts/hobby store and buy letter beads. Then get three pieces of yarn/string/whatever you like to use. Put the beads on the center string and tie the outer strings in a knot around the bead.How can I make friendship bracelets with letters/names?
buy beads
Dear I suggest you to see





www.datangtrade.com





I hope that helps you ,they do paypal accept,online paypal wholesale and retailing .Fashionable, stylish, casual, cheap, very comfortable to wear,





You can contact them:datang-Ariel@hotmail.com





good luck to u.Keep using answers.yahoo.com
go to a local store like michales and buy some beads and strings and go one by one and make sure it doesn't go all the way to the bottom or they'll break easily

No comments:

Post a Comment