Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My dream is to become the best internet troll in the world, how can i achieve my goal?

get a fellowship on 4chanMy dream is to become the best internet troll in the world, how can i achieve my goal?
Start off on /b/My dream is to become the best internet troll in the world, how can i achieve my goal?
Pass out the thumbs down like they are going out of style and report them before they report you.


I lived under a bridge until a homeless man ran me off.
for Y!A, post annoying questions.


but not to annoying... and change your picture and name to something


funny, like a fictional character.





everytime i see someone as herbert the pervert, i piss my pants.
Do any women in New Jersey over the age of 18 have the guts to kick me in the balls?





I bet $500 that no women have the guts to kick me in the nuts without feeling bad about it. The same day that happens is the same day I'll put on panties and dance to a Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Pussycat Dolls, Lady Gaga, or Shakira song. That's how sure I am! You can pick out the song and panties, I don't care!





I'm pretty sure no women can do this because most are too wimpy and would feel guilty about causing me pain.
do what they guy above you me is doing. lol
Be my friend lol jk just be an annoying brat and thumbs down everyyy single question u see and report Any answers and questions 2

No comments:

Post a Comment