Friday, August 20, 2010

Internet!!!?

my internet provider said i can get up to 8mb on my box but my phonelines can only pass through 1mb how can i make it faster to 8mbInternet!!!?
you cant. the maximum speed of internet depends on what the phone line can handle.





do you live in a village? i do and im stuck with 2mb.Internet!!!?
I am afraid there is nothing you can do. You can pay to have a T-1 line put in. That might help.
yes they say upto but it will normally be 2meg till they unblock your phone exchange, and as other companys have starting to provide broadband bt has had to let them unblock 1000 phone exchanges so it depends on where your area is getting unblocked,





I have signed up for 8meg broadband but i get 1.8, which is fast, but next march they are unblocking my phone exchange so it will go upto 8meg then,





use this and get your broadband speed,
nothing you can do, unless you can replace the phone lines from your home to the local phone demarcation point
you just upgrade your package ...

No comments:

Post a Comment