Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How old should I be to make my own blog on the internet?

I want to make my own blog to express myself as a preteen. I don't know if I should write a blog at this age even though I really want to PLZ help!How old should I be to make my own blog on the internet?
I don't think you are too young to blog. But you should be careful about what you write and what information you give away. Don't post photos of yourself, or give away personal information like where you live, where you study, how old you are, etc. If you are only blogging to friends you know, then limit your viewers with a password and only let people you trust see your blog.How old should I be to make my own blog on the internet?
My daughter is 16 and had to create one for an assignment at school. I do not think you are to young to blog. Just don't be graphic be preteen.
  • microsoft
  • Mistral Consultoria em Marketing Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment