Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I can't get my wii to connect to my wireless internet?

Ok before anyone goes into a deep, detailed how to, let me just say that everything is set up correctly, just when I run the test to see if it can connect, it can't connect. I moved the wii console to a better location in relation to the router, but for some reason it can't connect. I don't know what to do...I spent half the dang day getting all the right information into it for the router etc, its all correct...HELP!! :)I can't get my wii to connect to my wireless internet?
reset your router and modem


go into your router setup menu on your computer , while it's opened try connecting the wii


make sure it allows the connection or if it blocks it and asks you if you will allow it as part of your network say yes





depending on router brand and model and wireless security settings you may have to add the wii to your home network and allow it past firewalls

No comments:

Post a Comment