Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I got a 2gb sandisk for the Wii. Can I download the games on the Wii internet to the Sandisk?

And since I already downloaded Zelda and Mario64..Am I able to transfer the game from the Wii to the sandisk too. Also the sandisk is 2GB so how many games will it hold..Thanks...My 7 yr old son could really use your help along with meI got a 2gb sandisk for the Wii. Can I download the games on the Wii internet to the Sandisk?
Okay heres the deal with downloading these games on your sd card(sandisk 2gb). You can download the game on the sd card but you wouldnt be able to play it on someone elses wii unless they have that same downloaded game. And say you have memory of a game, then you can play with that memory on his system. I'll give an example, say i have brawl(Super Smash Bros Brawl) and my amigo(Friend [LOL {Laugh out Loud}]) has brawl, i can copy my memory of brawl (like all the achivements and characters and stuff) and play with my memory on his wii, but with brawl you can only play on the stages you made or watch your replays or i think see your trophies. Or you can copy your memory of that game to his system and that will delete his memory so dont do unless you have better stuff. But basically you use that sd card for storing more memory because mabye your wii memory is full. Thats probably all the reasons of its use. And it depends on how many blocks the game is to fill up your sd card. It should show on the bottom when you click that sd card button on the main screen of the wii which is on the i think bottom right, it should show how many blocks are left. Thanks for reading, hope this helps. Asalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment