Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I fix my internet shortcut on my desktop?

I have the internet icon on my desktop but, instead of an ';E'; it just has the globe icon and when I double click it, it takes me to the internet properties. Do I have to create another internet explorer icon? Is there a simple way to change it back? What do I do?





OH nothing is wrong with the connection right now to get on the internet I just open something that uses the internet like: Get more games on yahoo or yahoo mail.How can I fix my internet shortcut on my desktop?
make a new one and change the icon its not really worth the trouble to fix the old one as it would take ten minutes when a new one would take like ten seconds but the question is what program changed it ?How can I fix my internet shortcut on my desktop?
Click on the start menu button, right click on the Internet explorer icon, and select ';sent to'; and ';desktop';. That will put the icon back on the desktop.





But my advice: DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER. It's unsafe, insecure, and it's a risk for your computer and your information.





Download and install Firefox: http://www.firefox.com
  • microsoft
  • Mistral Consultoria em Marketing Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment