Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I go about learning about hair and makeup?

I want to begin learning about makeup and hair, everything I can about them. so I was wondering what's the best way to go about it. Should I use the internet, books, or any other ideas would be appreciated.


thanks (:How should I go about learning about hair and makeup?
Youtube!


That's where I learned everything and I'm only 13. I know the most about makeup and hair from my friends. It also kinda helps you in fashion.


Go on Michelle Phan's channel. She's the most subscribed makeup guru. When you're on her channel, go down and look for her award. (Like Most Subscribed and Most Viewed) Click on one of them and on the side will be categories. Click on Guru. And those will show you makeup people.How should I go about learning about hair and makeup?
Go on youtube and check out


1.)Juicystar07


2.)Allthatglitters21


3.)MakeupbyTiffanyD


4.)Shortnsassy30(aka me)
i would try youtube and magazines.


magazines have good pics but i think youtube is also helpful (and free!) because you can see each step. and experience is #1 so just keep trying! your make up wont look perfect the first time
internet or classes can give you a lot of tips.Cosmetologyy classes teach you everythign but may be pricey. so if you're looking for an easy way, the internet - google %26amp; youtube teach you alot (:
your should try YOUTUBE they have many hair and make up guru's that are excellent here are a few links to them:





makeup:





http://www.youtube.com/user/xsparkage?bl鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/user/petrilude


http://www.youtube.com/user/makeupbyrisa鈥?/a>





hair:


http://www.youtube.com/user/ilovegerardo
Youtube maybe
YouTube is a great place, there are so many tutorials, tips, and tricks all over YouTube.
Definitely Youtube.





Michelle Phan, Kandee Johnson and KayxxxTwizzle are good make up gurus.
I started by watching some of the makeup gurus on youtube. They are usually very informative about the benefits of certain products, how to use the products properly, and little tips and tricks.


Start off with the internet, and find a book that is highly recommended, and go from there. If you are truly obsessed about learning everything, you could go to school and focus on that as a career choice.


Juicystar07 and MichellePhan are the ones I usually watch on youtube, you should definately check both of them out, as they both have something to offer to the world of makeup.
Well what I do is ask my cousin, so an older figure is a lot of help and I think the best choice. I also use the internet because that's actually a lot of help too, like if you watch videos or just read tips

No comments:

Post a Comment