Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you pronounce the name Martyna?

I have a polish friend that I speak to over the internet and I'm too embarrassed to ask how to say her name, could someone help me on how to pronounce it?How do you pronounce the name Martyna?
Mar-Tea-Nah


Mat-Tenn-ah


MartinaHow do you pronounce the name Martyna?
Mart-een-uh





It's okay, there are some names that are just hard to pronounce %26lt;3
Mar-tee-awh-nah
i would guess mart-iy-na or mar-tee-na.......
Mar-Tina





Or Mar-ten-a


Mar-tin-a


(tin as in tin can)
Martina
I would say ';Marteena';
Martina, I would say I guess, unless it's like something weird like Marty-Na. And I don't think it would be too embarrassing asking her how to pronounce it. If you like speaking to this girl on the internet then you should really ask.
I would say it like Martina. Like Martina McBride?

No comments:

Post a Comment