Friday, August 20, 2010

Help? How Do I View/See Who's Using My Wireless Internet?

I Think Someone's Using My Wireless Internet From My Nieghberhood. I Know I Can Set-Up A Password For It But I Want To Find Out First. Is There Any Way I Can See Who's Using My Wireless? Is It Possible?Help? How Do I View/See Who's Using My Wireless Internet?
Go to the Administrator of the wifi box to see how many wifi connections was made and look at the logs in the wifi box. If you do find a hijacker, change the password on the box to something. Help? How Do I View/See Who's Using My Wireless Internet?
Mine is password protected but I think someone has been trying to hack into it though. So I would like to know too if you can find out if anyone is using it.





I suggest putting a password on it ASAP though!

No comments:

Post a Comment