Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make a vertical slide on Mircosoft Powerpoint 2007 horizontal?

I have to design a poster for a science project and I'll be using Microsoft Powerpoint 2007.


My slide is vertical and I'd like it to be horizontal. How do i make my vertical slide horizontal?


I've tried searching on the internet but everything says that i have to go to 'File %26gt; Page Setup';


but i don't have 'File' or 'Page Set-up'.





Thanks in advance :)How to make a vertical slide on Mircosoft Powerpoint 2007 horizontal?
you need to look at ';Design'; tab of the ribbon, the first one is ';Page Setup';, click it and select ';landscape'; in Orientation.





you might like to look at url below tooHow to make a vertical slide on Mircosoft Powerpoint 2007 horizontal?
Go to the Design Tab - and the first thing you should see on the ribbon is Page Setup.





Try that - hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment