Friday, August 20, 2010

Internet!?!?

i got a new laptop from my friend and the internet wasnt working. I tried everything and it wasnt working so i finaly gave up and i uninstalled it hoping that i could reinstall it. I uninstalled it without getting the software information. Thats when i made the big mistake. Now i cant connect to my wireless at all because i dont have the right software. I asked my friend if he still had the disk and he said he got the computar in 06 so he doesnt have the cd anymore. Can somebody tell me how i can get the software back and install it again? How to i check what kind of wireless adapter i have. Plz help!!!Internet!?!?
goto laptop brand company website, in support section you could find link for download drivers, here they will ask you about laptop model etc etc. now download wireless card driver and save on your memory stick then install on your laptop. Good luck. cheersInternet!?!?
If you have the mfg and model numbers enter it in google search, with a ? and it should come up with the drivers locationl If the wireless was add on you will have to find so identification from it to find the drivers. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment