Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I change myself and my avatars to make sure people won't recognize me ?

I got in trouble a couple of days for constantly reposting questions on here and there were people who recognized me and left answers telling people that I'm a serial spammer and Internet pest and telling people to report my questions when there are serious questions. I'm asian so my hair is black. How can I change myself to make people not recognize me ?? Anyone got any suggestions ? I want to start fresh all over.How can I change myself and my avatars to make sure people won't recognize me ?
Psylicibin.How can I change myself and my avatars to make sure people won't recognize me ?
Maybe dyeing your hair a different color? Try brown, red or maybe dark blonde. Hope this helps.
We'll know it's you even if you change your name and appearance. The internet knows all, and the internet is not kind.
One of the great religious questions of the age...


Seriously, people who post the same questions over and over again are annoying. And the fact that you're asking this means that you intend to keep doing it. So I don't think anyone's going to help you to be more irritating.
  • microsoft
  • Mistral Consultoria em Marketing Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment