Friday, August 20, 2010

Internet??

ok so me and my family are going to the mountains next week and there's no internet or WI-FI there..


but is there like a card you can buy? or something...


if so, how expensive is it and where can you get it?Internet??
yea i got satellite internet it works every ware i got it for $50Internet??
You can buy them lots of places, they aren't cheap,but if you're going to the mountains, you may be wasting you're money.They operate on the same premise as cell phones,mountains aren't a good place for cell phone service.I live in the mountains and can't even get radio with an antennae.
There are several cellular broadband cards out there offered by the major telecoms. Go to the primary website of your cellular provider and look for ';Mobile Broadband Cards';. Prices vary depending on your selected plan, but I think my boss has one that is roughly $60 a month. I don't know what the card cost.
No internet, no wi-fi. Poor you! Just enjoy the view.
Check out verizon they have one for $39.95 that will plug into your laptop. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment