Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who had success on line working from home?

on the internet from working at home what kind of success did u have. who is on there way to be coming a millionaire from working on the internet.how did u start ur on line business?Who had success on line working from home?
You can apply for freelance writing, bookkeeping, software, transcription, online tuition or customer service work at home jobs. These companies do not require any fee and pay well .Who had success on line working from home?
Becoming a millionaire from an online business quickly is really not realistic. However, there are ways to make money from home, legitimately. I have found things that work and things that don't, but whatever I tried I always refused to pay any money upfront to anyone saying they will make me a millionaire if I buy their software (or other things) to learn the tricks





Here are some things, but whatever you do, it's not going to be easy, you really have to work hard to make money.





1. Writing, such as in blogs and placing google ads to bring in revenue.


2. Writing for sites such as ehow.com where you don't need a google adsense account because the site shares their revenue with you directly.


3. Data entry, but you have to be very careful with this because a lot of scams exist. I started a website samswriting.com which has undergone many transformations. I have gotten mostly clients for proofreading/editing, and also one client for date entry. The clients sometimes come indirectly, meaning I search for them, they don't find my site and then seek my services. The client for data entry paid very well for two projects, but I had to request payment for half of the work upon completion of half of the work to make sure I don't get scammed. Paypal in this case is the best payment method, safe for everyone.





Okay so I was bored and overwrote, but I hope you benefit from this. I have had many experiences with working from home, so if you want to ask me some questions, email me.
Here they have a free option:


http://job--listings.info/MyFreeAffiliat鈥?/a>


There is a Pro option to boost your progress but it's only to help you get more traffic.. you still get your site with the free option.
Why not have a website? See:


http://computereweb.com/wfh-training


they train you for free, show you what to do.
jdfjdfj

No comments:

Post a Comment